Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Numero Uno

This is my first blog ever on the cyberspace. What took me to blogging is that it helps one to connect to like minded people across the seas or land and to share & learn newer things. I fondly recollect a line from a song which goes like the more you know, the more you want to learn or something on similar lines :).




I've read various blogs on the Net and I'm amazed at the talent that people I know, have got within them. Its a pleasure to assimilate all their knowings and a true stress buster too. For long, I wished I could write like them too, but then I know that I am not them, but I'm me.




A few days ago, me & my wife took a week long vacation, which was long overdue for us. We visited a few places, had a good time and it was then I decided that I should, somewhere, log where we want, what we did, what we saw & where we stayed. Voila, blog was the answer to this. But my entire blog might not be a travelogue. It might hold whatever comes to my mind that I think is useful of sharing.




Soon, I shall be penning about our vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jayanth S Vasisht

Create your badge